Monday, July 02, 2012

Jack be Nimble, Jack be quick...

Jack Flash sat on his candle stick.

A couple weeks ago I was daydreaming and thought about the Nimble Crosswind wheels.  I headed on over to the website to find it hadn't been updated in years.  Being the curious fellow I am, I sent an email to see what was up.  David at Nimble sent me the following reply:

"Steve:

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are operating at a fraction of former self.  We are working on collaborating with new manufacturing to produce both our historical flagship products and new higher performance products we have yet to introduce.  It may be a year before you see us again.

David"

I'm glad to hear they will be returning to the scene with some new products.  I wish them a speedy recovery and safety from sitting on candle sticks.

Images from Nimble

Image from CYCLINGWMD

No comments: